Luxurious and welcoming, the two Suites Lalique can accommodate two adults with one child up to 12 years of age.
The fifteen rooms and suites at Château Hochberg are split in four categories, depending on their size and furnishings.
All bathed in wonderful light, they are decorated with three different ambiences: Ombelle (Umbel); Venise (Venice); and Dahlia.
The rooms in the Ombelle style, in harmonious shades of grey, are inspired by the plant and flower motifs of the decorative panel created by René Lalique. In the rooms with the Venise décor, the inspiration is more graphic, with pearl and silvery grey tones. The Dahlia rooms are an interplay of satin sheen and transparency, with pure colours, white and sandy hues.
- 38 to 41 m2 rooms
- Bathroom equipped with bath and shower
- Flat-screen TV
- King-size bed or option of twin beds with a day bed for one child up to 12 years of age
– Half-board available from 2 nights
from 208 €/night/person
– Night and dinner and breakfast in a single room
from 132 €/night/1 person*
* Only available for business traveler.
Our hotel and our restaurant are accessible for disabled people.
Château Hochberg is a non-smoking place. Pets are not allowed.